- Paperback coming very soon.
- US/worldwide http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A73CCFU/
- AU http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01A73CCFU/
- UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01A73CCFU/
- CA http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01A73CCFU/
�What?� Liz was indignant when I told them about the episode that night. �Frankie, I don�t think you could possibly know that. Only Cain knows who belongs with us.�
Cain shushed Liz. �Why do you think this girl�s like us, Francesca?�
�I saw in her notebook?just one page?but it said stuff like, girl on bike, dark hair, schoolbag strapped to rack with red luggage strap. And old lady opening screen door for cat, wedges it open with yellow brick.� I gazed around at their faces as they registered the familiar. �It was like reading from our ledger.�
�Who is she?� Jude asked. He knew plenty of people around our age in Augur�s Well.
�Helen someone. Apparently she was in our year at school.�
�Maybe. Blonde girl, quite pretty. Her dad?�
�Yes, that�s her. Helen Niven.�
Cain�s face had lit up. �I need to see her.�